For the Public
You can learn more about the LSBC Tribunal by reading our Mission and Core Values. You can find information on attending a public hearing in the Guides for the Public section. If you still have questions, you may find answers among the FAQs. For an overview of what we achieve each year, take a look at our Annual Reports.
Our Legal Resources section includes links to Directions on practice and procedure before the LSBC Tribunal as well as Forms to be filed with the Tribunal Office. Under Instructions and Guides, you will find a variety of information helpful for parties and participants involved in current cases before the LSBC Tribunal.
Hearings and Decisions
For upcoming hearings, take a look at our Hearing Schedule. If you need to find information about a current case or past decision, these can be found in the Hearing Files and Decisions section. For a list of all recently initiated or recently decided cases, see the Recent Proceeding Updates section below.
Richmond Lawyer Hong Guo Disbarred
Recent Proceeding Updates
- An order in connection with Hong Guo (HE20230003) was made on 28 Nov, 2023
- A citation was issued against David Leslie Schaefer (HE20230021) on 14 Nov, 2023
- A decision on disciplinary action regarding René Joan Gantzert was issued on 20 Nov, 2023
- A decision on facts and determination regarding Hong Guo was issued on 20 Nov, 2023
- A decision on disciplinary action regarding Ronald Norman Pelletier was issued on 17 Nov, 2023